A personal, high-grade IT consultant, without the hefty price tag? Say hello to your strategic IT advisory that you can actually afford. Technology guidance, training, reviewing, and so much more.
Here’s how it works: if you opt in for a virtual CIO (vCIO), you’ll meet with them each quarter for a business review. They’ll discuss important topics with you such as your network architecture and health, training questions, storage and processing, etc. During these reviews, you’ll get loads of strategic guidance and valuable tactical direction – like how to optimally use those awesome cloud desktops, for example.
Your vCIO will help with things like:
- Proactive technical account management
- Guidance on new location establishment
- Regularly scheduled disaster recovery tests
- Quarterly business review reports and meetings
- Local network management and troubleshooting
- Quarterly documentation maintenance
- Administrator and user training
- Recommendations for system changes as business evolves
Nerdio is here to make your life in IT a heck-of-a-lot easier. One way to do that by taking advantage of a key optional service provided by your Nerdio MSP: vendor management. This way, you leverage them to be the central point of contact for all of your IT vendors, including software licensing – goodbye, vendor headaches. Your Nerdio MSP will act on your behalf so you can get back to what is way more important (pretty much everything else you’re working on, right? Thought so).